ASTIs President Tom Wackerman has been selected for the fourth consecutive year to lead a Roundtable discussion at ICSCs Continuing Education Program on Thursday, February 8, 2018 at Suburban Showplace in Novi. Entitled, Transformational Brownfield Plans for Everyone Else, Tom’s interactive discussion will run from 8am – 9:15am and center on sources and uses of Incentives (TIF, tax credits, grants, loans), what an eligible project looks like and how to put it all together. Mr. Wackerman has obtained more than $200million of Incentives for real estate developers and speaks both nationally and internationally about environmental risk management, presumptive remedies to difficult environmentally contaminated sites and perfecting Public/Private/Partnerships (P3s). In fact, he just returned from addressing Brownfields 2017 in Pittsburgh where he was selected for a panel discussion devoted to Brownfields & Social Media, because, in part, he hosts the largest Brownfields discussion LinkedIn group in the world.
Other ICSC Con Ed event features include:
- Emerging Commercial Real Estate Trends
- P4s - Perfecting Public/Private/Partnerships
- The future of Retail
- 2018 Economic Forecast Relative to the Shopping Center Industry by Paul Traub, Federal Reserve
- RJ Wolney (Bedrock CFO) Discussing Successes of and Lessons Learned from the Amazon HQ2 RFP Process
- Retail Development Detroit Style by Travis Arbogast, Olympia; Dietrich Knoer, Platform Detroit and Dan Mullen, Bedrock
- Deal Making
For Program details and registration, we invite your readers to click on the purple box below.
Register NOW for the single greatest continuing education program on retail real estate in Michigan
February 8th— ICSC’s Clicks & Bricks: Stronger Retail Together—Click the Registration Banner below: